Yesterday, those of us who use this popular distribution from Arch Linux could see how Pamac is loaded with new packaging solutions. This means that a new version of the existing version is available, but this comes at the beginning of the existing models in the form of new IO images. Recently, the program announced the of Manjaro 21.0.6 Download comes with KDE Gear 21.04.1 and Cutefish DE , which is not the best news in the world for GNOME users because it means they will have to wait a long time to use the current version of Shell.
And that’s where Manjaro will start using GNOME 40 from v21.1 of the running system, and that’s what will be waiting like May rain and that is yet to come. We are the ones who have come out again and are KDE users, because the project tools have been updated with KDE Gear 21.04.1 . And they have also added new Cutefish desktop packages reminiscent of JingOS.
Manjero 21.0.6 Ornara Changelogs ;
As stated yesterday when they announced the opening of the new fixed version, the highlights are as follows
- The upgraded, most advanced version is Linux 5.12.8.
- The NVIDIA driver is optimized to do version 465.31.
- Cutefish DE (CDE) was added.
- Tax Addons (Tax-Addons) adjusted.
- MaharaOffice 7.0.6. The most up-to-date version is also available on the “New” channel.
- Mesa has been updated to v21.1.2.
- gcc 11.
- KDE Gear 21.04.1 mune and KDE edition.
- Most KDE-git packages have been modified and / or removed from local areas.
- Other updates to its current edition include Python and Haskell.
Manjero 21.0.6 Ornara is officially available for use in less than 24 minutes only, and the new XFCE, GNOME and KDE images can now be downloaded from the references provided in the.