NomadBSD 130R-20210508 is Now Available to Download .ISO with Based on FreeBSD 13.0
So as we all know NomadBSD 130R is a 64-bit live system for USB flash drives and Desktop, based on FreeBSD. Together with automatic hardware detection and setup, it is configured to be used as a desktop system that works out of the box, but can also be used for data recovery.
NomadBSD 130R Changelogs :
- NomadBSD team change the versioning scheme to the following form: FFfX-YYYYMMDD, where FF is the major two-digit FreeBSD version, f is the minor version, and X stands for ALPHA (A), BETA (B), RC, or RELEASE (R). Followed by a date. The new scheme allows us to provide images with different version of FreeBSD.
- The base system has been upgraded to FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE.
- The partition alignment has been changed to 1M to improve the write speed on flash drives.
- A bug where GLX is disabled has been fixed.
- Drivers for VMware have been added.