Today NVIDIA 465.27 Graphics Driver Updated available to download with New RTX Series Support with multi graphics bug fixing and many more stability improvements, What is NVIDIA Drivers? The NVIDIA Driver is the software driver for NVIDIA Graphics GPU installed on the PC. It is a program used to communicate from the Linux PC OS to the device. This software is required in most cases for the hardware device to function properly.
Also note that SuSE users should read the SuSE NVIDIA Installer HOWTO before downloading the driver.
NVIDIA 465.27 Graphic Driver Features ;
- Added support for the following GPUs:
T600 Laptop GPU
T1200 Laptop GPU
RTX A5000 Laptop GPU
RTX A4000 Laptop GPU
RTX A3000 Laptop GPU
RTX A2000 Laptop GPU
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a system from resuming from suspend when DisplayPort activity occurred while the system was suspended.
- Fixed a regression that prevented eglQueryDevicesEXT from correctly enumerating GPUs on systems with multiple GPUs where access to the GPU device files was restricted for some GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that could cause system hangs when changing display resolution on SLI Mosaic configurations.
- Fixed a bug that could result in blank displays when driving multiple displays at the same resolution using active DisplayPort dongles.