Today we will discuss another similar app called Stacer, which may be easier for you to work in Linux Mint and other derivative distributions based on Debian.What can utility Stacer:
- Displays information about load your CPU, RAM, employment the hard disk;
- Displays information about the system;
- Displays information about the speed of your network connection (download and upload);
- Allows you to clear the cache in the system of removing garbage (Apt Cache, Crash Reports, System Logs and App Cache);
- Allows you to easily manage startup applications;
- Allows you to easily manage services in the system who can one touch how to stop and start again;
- Makes it easy to manage apps installed in the system, easy search and easy removal.
When you first start you will see something like the following:
as you can see it’s pretty simple and easy how to clear application cache, logs, bugs, and other debris, to remove unused applications from the startup. You can also disable unneeded services, but at this stage it is necessary to be extremely careful (configure only if you understand is responsible for what one or another service in order not to make worse than it was and not to break the stability of the system).
Installation latest version into Linux Mint:
Open Software manager, find Stacer and press install.
1. latest DEB package
2. Install it and run