After a year and a half of development , has beenrelease of the classic platformer , reminiscent of Super Mario in style . The game is under the GPLv3 license and in assemblies for Linux (AppImage), Windows and macOS.
Changes in the new release include:
- Implemented the ability to compile to WebAssembly intermediate code to run the game in a web browser. An prepared game has been .
- Added new skills: swimming and jumping over the wall.
- The level editor has a automatic placement of blocks for passing (Autotile).
- Updated animation.
- Updated paths and many third-party maps.
- Reworked the “crystal” block set and added many new blocks for snow levels.
- Implemented new objects such as side bumper, falling blocks and ruby.
- Provided the ability to create your own particles.
- Formation of official assemblies for FreeBSD, 32-bit Linux and Ubuntu Touch has begun.
- Added a screen with game progress statistics.
- A color picker has been added to the editor.
- An interface has been implemented to simplify the creation of add-ons.
- Reworked “Revenge in Redmond” map.
- Implemented a time shift effect for maps.
- The option to skip the splash screen has been provided.
- The editor implements the mode of automatic recording of changes at regular intervals.
- Optional integration with Discord has been implemented.
- Updated translations.