release , free with plenty of go-karts, tracks and features. The game code is under the GPLv3 license. Binaries for Linux, Android, Windows, and macOS.
In the new release:
- Added port for Nintendo Switch game consoles with installed .
- Added the ability to use vibration feedback for controllers that support this functionality.
- Added new arenas that support the Capture-The-Flag mode: Ancient Colosseum Labyrinth (a dark track with labyrinths and atmosphere in the style of the Roman colosseum) and Alien Signal (recreates the infrastructure of one of the projects for the search for extraterrestrial civilizations).
- Work has been done to modernize the existing karts. Kart Replaced Sara the Racer with the Pepper witch card from the comics . Redesigned the look of the Gnu, Sara the Wizard, Adiumy and Emule karts.
- Redesigned Las Dunas Soccer Stadium track.
- On Hacienda, Old Mine, Ravenbridge Mansion and Shifting Sands, the allowable limits have been increased in order to continue counting in the event of a minor off-road.
- The “Render resolution” mode has been added to the graphics settings, which allows increasing performance by reducing the actual resolution of the displayed image.
- The menu offers a new screen with a table of records.
- The transition to the use of the Blender 2.8 3D modeling package for creating tracks, maps and arenas has been made. ported from version 2.7.
The user interface provides the ability to click on the URL in the text.